Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC) invites you to participate in the 2018 National Conference Abstract Program.
The goal of the OPC National Conference is to present the best new scientific research in all areas related to O&P, new advancement is technology to business development tools.
Abstract submission is open to members and non-members of OPC.
Abstracts previously presented at the OPC (CAPO) National Conference will NOT be accepted.
Deadline for Abstract submission is March 1, 2018
Terms and Conditions of Participation:
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to attend the conference and present their abstracts. All presenting authors must register for the conference and are responsible for the cost of their own transportation, accommodation and conference fees.
- All submitted abstract presentations are subject to an anonymous peer-review process
- All submission must be made online through the Abstract system: faxed, emailed and mailed abstracts submissions will NOT be accepted
- More than one (1) abstract may be submitted per author, to a maximum of three (3)
- Abstract can be submitted in English only.